-

-

Tuesday 21 October 2014

The works of His mighty hands.

"Don't worry about anything instead, pray about everything, tell God what you need, and thank Him for all that He has done." 

As mentioned on my instagram, i didn't felt like posting anything today, but because I'm in awe yet again by His wonderful work in my family.
In a short detailed summery, my mum chopped off parts of her nails while she was chopping some food. Prompting came but i never had the courage to pray for her. But God gave me a confirmation from my dad surprisingly (yes, like whuuutttt, fyi my dad is totally against christianity) , nagging me to pray for my mum! and walaa.
Today marks the start of new progress; for the first time ever in my life I prayed for my parents in front of them and they actually accepted the prayers willingly. Never ever thought it would come to pass so soon, let alone today. Praise the mighty Daddy :')


This is the joy im feeling. 

xoxo, Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment