-

-

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Tryna revive this

hey earthlings~ yes i've been busy, yes life happened. If i don't start writing, this would probably be a dead blog. I apologise for those who constantly checks for updates here. haha. I didn't even get to sum up my 2015, but well, here's a quick one, better late than never right! hehe.

Its another roller coaster definitely. 2015 has been a year of breakthroughs for myself. lets recap! I did my braces, I did my tattoos, yup yup i really did it, never regretted! If you know me, you would know i fear pains of all kinds, so those two are basically a very very brave act i overcame, lol. BUT IM SO HAPPY! Never did i ever expect myself to have so much courage. Mmm, I started uni too, made lots of new friends and even people who cares for me. Plus points for a great end to 2015!

And.. 2016! i started off really well, enjoyed the new year and birthday celebrations with my friends and loved ones definitely! Every new year is mostly a bang for me, because of the plenty of celebrations i have. (new year, birthday, cny and valentines day) If you are a festive person like me, you would loved it too!

Right now, I am pretty much busy with school. Essay still sucks as usual~  other than crazy load of school projects, last week was pretty shaky in terms of some incidents with school friends, but it was resolved, no worries. What i learnt from this is to always talk things out, do not assume, and also put others before self (: that's what friends are for. I thank you for those who are in this with me and helped to make things better!
I wont say things are smooth sailing all the time, sometimes every bad thing just comes together, and you breakdown. This period is pretty tough for me personally, even after school and personal relationship is resolved, my family is going through quite a bit. Not just a matter, but a few issues going on one after another, it is emotionally tiring for me, but i survived, and i will continue to hang on. This is also a blessing that brought my family closer together. I would love to share in details but its pretty sensitive, so i would leave that out. I am still fearful, but i will not live in fear forever, i will find strength in the Lord to keep me going on. I may have doubts, but I'll trust in the Lord :') Once again, i thank my dear friends who were genuinely concerned for me, and thank you Ash! I appreciate it! Love you guys!

I will come back stronger i promise!

Stay tune to my next post as its gonna be pretty interesting especially for you girls! Here's some recent photos!


With my bbgs~









Oh, the view took my sight away~


Group for design domain~


xoxo, vee


1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful(: Stay Strong and Hang in there

    ReplyDelete