-

-

Wednesday 24 September 2014

All mixed up

Holla people. I wonder how often does someone updates their blog, cuz i haven been blogging since secondary school days and i'm thinking if it is considered long since i last update here. Not really long right? i bet not much people would read it anyways.
Been having a lot of event/activities lately, you can say my life is quite happening i guess. Been thinking a lot lately as well, all the silent reveries going on in my head. One of it was seeing relationships around me going haywire and also the sweet extreme (very very rare). If you have seen my tumblr , i was just posting a short paragraph about how relationships around me are screwed up and it makes me ponder if true love and everlasting ever exist. That's the worldly context of course, but it is just sad to know. 
okies, negativity aside, here are the pictures to complete this post as usual! 


RECREATE 2014 WAS A SUCCESS!
A big big thank you for all those who came to support me and showered me with so much blessing and gifts <3 my heart's out to you guys :')






Had a nice tea time with a friend on one of the free weekday i have. Went to TWG for the first time (don't judge), it was a nice experience, would definitely go back there if i'm feeling rich like a taitai. haha








Also, a visit to see my favourite baby of all time. Lovell <3 she is growing up so fast and definitely looking like her mum. haha.















Thank you all for reading! xoxo, Vee.

No comments:

Post a Comment