-

-

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Twenty Facts about me

My "at home" face. Happily Bun-ed up.
Ya, i got tagged on instagram, so i've decided to do it here as well. It really gets my brain crackin' thinking of twenty. So here goes nothing,

1. If you dont already know, Aleisha's my baptism name.
2. i can't live w/o God in my life. He showered me with so much love and blessing in this life i'm living, and i'm really hoping one day you will experience it too if you have not. Come on, its not a religion and it just gets better.
3. i'm actually fond of yellow, but don't show it very much on what i wear (duh, we are asians) and the obvious, i love silver and holographic.
4. i like my stuff and outfit and to be unique / special / one of a kind.
5. i find it very therapeutic to do art related stuff. (draw, design, paint, and dance) what i'm good at i guess.
6. i'm a outdoor person. Yes to beach and sun!
7. favorite food? definitely thai and seafood. I love to eat!
8. i can't live without chilli.
9. Love being in front and behind of the camera.
10. i spend time editing photos before i upload on insta because i love what is pleasing to the eyes and design aesthetics means a lot to me.
11. i really want to travel around the world as much as i can.
12. secretly wants to meet my other half soon. (not secret anymore)
13. i treasure friendships and family relationships a lot.
14. Gifts and spending time are my love language.
15. i hope to get into NTU's adm next year.
16. i go crazy over pretty visual stuff! post cards/ magazine / books / prints
17. i hate being alone / walking home alone.
18. currently reading the series of The Mortal Instrument, and dayum its a good read.
19. Currently working part time, in a design office,teaching kids art, and handling a few freelance project.
20. i remember doing this before somewhere last year, and now this trend is ongoing again.

I'M DONE.


Yippee

Check out my Platform Heels , feat. balancing act.

Top : Supergurl, Bottom: H&M , Shoes: Loveien19





ANDDDDD, if you have already not know, I'm performing THIS COMING MONDAY! It will be an awesome time of grooving to the music! come join us! Information are below!




Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment