-

-

Tuesday 2 May 2017

TGY challenge 2 – The Chubby Bunny Challenge


Woah, 1 week sure flies! Hello peeps, it's time for the second teenage challenge!
Chubby Bunny is a game that involves the placement of an increasing number of marshmallows or similar items such as cotton balls into one's own mouth and stating a phrase that is intended to be difficult to say clearly with a filled mouth. The game is often played where marshmallows are readily available.
#Fun fact! Chubby Bunny started off as a popular and fun game frequently played by campers around a campfire, and now it is a common youtube game!
There are a few variations to the setting of the game, each participant usually tries to stuff as many marshmallow into their mouth and says 'chubby bunny'. For this challenge, instead of saying “chubby bunny”, we are suppose to try to say 5 pick-up lines. Hahaha, are you already trying to picture the unglamorous side of me with stuffed cheeks?

Watch how I win this guy’s heart with my smoothest pick-up lines in class! Do you think it will work? Let’s find out in the video below! (This is probably the time I dig a hole and hide my face in it)

I sure hope you had a good laugh! Comedy and acting isn’t really my thing, but I actually stood out of my comfort zone to do this. It’s like….SO UNGLAM. HAHAHAH. Was wondering how many marshmallows one can stuff to be considered good, did some research and found out that in general, we can rate our ability according to the following chart:
I am in the poor segment! D: well, I do have a small mouth!
While watching the video I didn’t realize I was subconsciously moving my mouth, but rest assured, I didn't swallow any marshmallows in the process, was trying to chew a little and salvage myself from salivating the melted marshmallows in my mouth, gosh I didn’t expect it to melt that quickly. It was a fun experience though! My friend and I had to control ourselves from random burst of laughter throughout the acting scene, thankfully I manage to complete this with only around 3 takes!
Special thanks to my friend, Hanrey, for being so spontaneous in acting with me, and also Daryl and Weikang for helping me out with the shoot! I wouldn’t have complete what I envisioned without you guys!
Challenge 2, success! Onto the next! 
Xoxo, Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment